- Solutions for Advanced Surgical Procedures with Live Surgeries
Aug 11 2012 - Aug 12 2012
|2-Day Course Includes Live Surgeries!
This implant course features educational technique presentations and hands-on training featuring the advanced placement and restoration of both smaller diameter and conventional diameter implants.
View case examples and surgical videos from premier instructors and practitioners. Our comprehensive courses can show you how to provide affordable next generation esthetic and functional implant solutions for your entire patient base.
IN OUR COURSES, YOU'LL LEARN
- Two-stage & one-stage conventional and mini implant treatment options
- Fundamentals of initial stabilization to enhance osseointegration
- Treatment planning & case selection
- Selective loading protocol
- Marketing techniques for increased case acceptance
- Cost effective implant placement & restoration
- Enhancements to increase the profitability of your practice
- Techniques for giving your patients superior aesthetic results
SPEAKERS: Dr. David Dalise & Dr. Tim Kosinski
8/11 - Hyatt Regency
8/12 - OCO Biomedical Headquarters
- Sinus lift techniques
- Bone graft and membrane placement technique
- Immediate extraction and implant placement
- Advanced case planning and placement location selection
- Thin ridge placement options
- Usage of Osteotomes in maxillary bone spreading.
- Hands-on skill refresher
$995.00 (plus tax).
Price includes continental breakfast, lunch, supplies and samples.
10 AGD-Pace CE Credits
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. 8/1/2011 to 7/31/2011
EventList powered by schlu.net