- Secrets Revealed: Incorporating Extractions, Grafting, Implants and More in Today’s Economy!
Sep 22 2012
Fort Worth -
Secrets Revealed: Incorporating Extractions, Grafting, Implants and More in Today’s Economy!
This workshop is designed for the general dentist who wants to implement some type of dental implant (mini-hybrid-traditional) into his/her general practice. Understanding and integrating the progression of different types of implants allows the practitioner to handle a variety of different types of dental problems and prosper even during these hard economic times.
Attending this One Day Seminar & LIVE SURGERY you will learn:
- Case presentation that works in any economyDynamics of Simple Implant Placement & Restoration
- Learn About Mini, Hybrid and Traditional Implants
- 3D Planning with 3DDX Treatment Planning Services
- Overdentures, Hybrids, and Fixed Bridges on dental implants
- Atraumatic Extractions and Grafting Simplified
- Immediate Implant Placement & Progressive Loading
- Advantages of Zirconium Crowns & Bridges reviewed
- Marketing that gets patients in to accept treatment
- Troubleshooting Rehabilitation and Reconstruction cases
Watch LIVE SURGERY of Dental Implants using a Guided Technique
Space is limited so call today at (248)457-0500
Dr. Ara Nazarian and Dr. Paresh Patel
500 8th Ave Suite 110, Fort Worth, TX 76104
$1095.00 (plus tax).
EventList powered by schlu.net